terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2019

"Adelina e eu" by Maria Ângela Franco 14 June - extended until 31 August 2019


"Adelina e eu"

Maria Ângela Franco

14 June – extended until 31 August

 








Watercolour on paper   


About my work:

The set of works on display is based on the practice of registration on paper.
I focus on the technique of watercolor, but I explore transparencies, materialities and expressions with other techniques: drawing, collage and embroidery. I integrate several elements according to their visual strength (line, texture, matter) and transform the support in space to tell stories that are built with lines and dots, rhythms and movements. Paper becomes the place of gesture and heart. And so the affections take shape and a universe of emotions is born in the interaction of several elements: water-color-paper-air-lines-fabrics.

"Adelina and I" is the name of the exhibition. Adeline, it's my mother. I'm me.
In other words, the world you gave me, Mother!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário