segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2020

"Ma" by Kazumi Taketomo 19 September 2020 - 14 January 2021 Loja 04

‘Ma’ in Japanese means ‘a space in between’.  It is quite a Japanese concept of the relationship, communication and space. and another one is ‘that moment’ or ‘the moment’ as Taketomo captures the moment from the daily life but somehow what that moment meant to her specially....

 

 

While I'm taking a walk or spending my time at tea houses in my home town Kyoto, I take shots of my favourite moments with a camera of my heart.

 

I etch those intriguing moments of daily life in my mind. Those scenes, people, daily occurrences which we take them for granted are indeed the result of many coincidences and be projected in front of my eyes. I find some kind of connection with my life style, my favourite things, my memories, and my inner world within those precious moments. They also become (form) new world as my art work.

 

This is my second exhibition at RESTOCK Gallery.  I am hoping to create another chance to connect to viewers through my work beyond physical and cultural distance.


 


 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário